SQL queries errors, Mantis 2.14 and PG 9.6

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Mophilly

SQL queries errors, Mantis 2.14 and PG 9.6

Post by Mophilly »

We migrated from an old server running Mantis 1.19 and Postgres 8.5, to a new machine running Mantis 2.14 and Postgres 9.6. The MantisBT app is working, mostly. In certain areas we are running into trouble. One is the management of Custom Fields. When we click on update, an SQL error is raised, see code snippet below.

What catches my eye is the error text regarding a value of TRUE for an integer. However, the error message does not indicate which column is involved. Columns type, access_level_r, access_level_rw, length_min, length_max and filter_by are all integer.

I would greatly appreciate some advice/insight. Is this, for example, an isolated error or something due to the use of Postgres and therefore impacting many parts of the application.

NOTE: I see now that this type of thing has come up before. See issue 10742, https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=10742. I hope there are others in the community that can help me move this forward.

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #401
Database query failed. Error received from database was #-1: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "TRUE" for the query: 
UPDATE mantis_custom_field_table 
SET name=$1, type=$2, possible_values=$3, default_value=$4, valid_regexp=$5, access_level_r=$6, access_level_rw=$7, length_min=$8, length_max=$9, display_report=$10, display_update=$11, display_resolved=$12, display_closed=$13, require_report=$14, require_update=$15, require_resolved=$16, require_closed=$17, filter_by=$18 
WHERE id = $19.