* When a note is added to a bug currently in $g_bug_feedback_status, and the note
* author is the bug's reporter, this option will automatically set the bug status
* to $g_bug_submit_status or $g_bug_assigned_status if the bug is assigned to a
* developer. Defaults to enabled.
* @global boolean $g_reassign_on_feedback
$g_reassign_on_feedback = ON;
is it possible to change the role from "reporter" to "assign to"?
already set reporter can - handle an issue + change issue status
ideally the issue handle will be created by anyone and "assign to" next person (feedback)
Get help from other users here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1